Monday, April 6, 2009

rain, rain, go away

today in new york is the foil of yesterday; it's rainy, cold, and dark. rain effectively rules out half of my shoes, since i can't wear suede, sandals, or any of my peep-toes. glad to have an excuse to wear these shoes again, since i've only worn them once since i finally got them after 3 weeks of trying.

i snuck into the supply closet this morning and found this hula hoop just sitting there, matching my outfit perfectly, and figured it would make a nice frame for my. . . hair.



dress: vintage from etsy
tights: HUE
shoes: devotte purr
necklaces: ebay
belt: anthropologie

i had a nice, mostly quiet weekend, which was a positive change. two delicious brunches, two bottles of wine, and two unfinished 40s by my bed. tonight i have my final exam in petit fours, and i'm counting down the days to portland on friday - sushi, bike riding, thrift shopping, and fleet foxes. should be a great trip. if anyone has any suggestions as to what to do in portland, please leave them after the beep.

[beep]

xo audrey

1 comment:

  1. You have quite the wonderful footwear collection! I love your shoes in this outfit - it looks lovely with the grey tights and the blue of your dress.

    I'm so glad you friended me on Weardrobe so I could discover your blog! I think it's fantastic and will be visiting regularly.

    ReplyDelete