Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i top-shopped

and you know what? it wasn't that amazing. most of the stuff i wanted was heavily beaded or sequined and cost more than i wanted to spend, and the other stuff struck me as pretty forever 21-y. great shoes, though. i didn't have time to wait to be noticed by an employee to get my size, though, so i tried on a few shirts in front of a mirror and chose this one. it kind of exhibits my style turrets; i usually shy away from 80's style stuff, but shirts like this have been grabbing my attention lately, so i decided to go for it.



shirt: topshop
leggings: american apparel
boots: alice + olivia for payless
necklace: ebay

gin + wine + sangria = hangover and red-stained lips. my L train smelled like french toast this morning. my coffee is cold. it is going to be a long day.

xo audrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment