happy saturday! a quick post before i run outside to drink bellinis and soak up some more sun. tonight my friend rachel of glasses glasses is having a party tonight in williamsburg, so if any one in new york is looking for something fun to do with a bunch of sweet, creative folks, you should come. details here.
here is pair 2 of three of the pants i bought at housing works the other day. these ones are a little short so i've been wearing them cuffed a bit. these may be man pants. i can't tell. the pockets are so legit it seems like they can't be made for ladies.
pants: housing works
necklace: street lady
and the very sweet jenni from dailyworkit tagged me to list seven interesting facts about myself. here goes:
1. i grew up without tv. when i was about five my parents realized that my siblings and i fought a lot less when there weren't channels to choose from, so they obliterated them altogether.
2. not to brag, but i can whistle better than pretty much anyone you've ever met. imagine andrew bird + your grandpa. coincidentally, andrew bird is my dream man/future husband.
3. i know all the words to 'forgot about dre.'
4. i think i've mentioned it before, but i love milk more than any other consumable on earth.
5. born in southern california, grew up in south carolina, high school in southern illinois and college in chicago.
6. i went to art school in chicago for graphic design, until i didn't. i never finished my degree.
7. . . but i'm currently 5 weeks from graduation at the french culinary institute in new york.
anyways. i'm going to cat nap and then head to williamsburg. hope everyone has a good saturday!
9 hours ago