Thursday, May 28, 2009

fail

so, i got to work this morning nice and early, in a cute summer dress and bright blue socks with my little pink slingbacks, headed back to my closet, got everything set and. . . my camera died. and my charger is at home. so, once again, i'm going to have to cop out with some photos i took for the weardrobe closet a couple nights ago.

i may have explained this some yesterday, but basically, weardrobe invited me to be a part of their closet, which means that i get to go and pick 3 things from the site that i want to borrow, and they send it to me. a few days later, i ship it back, using the label they sent. my package was here waiting for me when i got back to work on tuesday, and it included a couple of things that i hadn't asked for - they wanted me to style a few things from urban outfitters, at least 3 times each, and take some photos. who am i to say no to the people providing me with clothing? so i styled 'em up in my disastrous bedroom, and here's one of my favorites.



shirt: urban outfitters
sparkly tights: forever 21
shoes: bloomingdales, forever ago
bow clip (on shirt): my mom's had these shoe clips forever.

i think i have some things coming in the mail today that i am extremely excited about, so i'll be sure to charge up my batteries tonight to be ready for tomorrow.

it's thursday! almost friday! hallelujah!

xo audrey

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog from the borrowing clothing website. I like your hair :) And the bold choice to wear sparkling grey tights with this top. Also I LOVE the "orange" dress from an older post (not very familiar with colors in english sorry!)It is so cheerful and trendy and retro at the same time. I love it! Bye...

    Lili (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cosmo feel to it. Kind of borderline seizure which is a complement.

    xl

    ReplyDelete