Saturday, June 27, 2009

moving



hi folks,

sorry i've been bad about posting over the last few days. not only have i been busy with sam, but i'm also moving to a different part of brooklyn this weekend, so i've been packing and sorting in preparation. today i begin the joy of trying to find a mover and selling all my furniture. i still have stuff to sell, and i'm uncovering clothes i forgot i had, so once i'm back up and running, it should be better than ever!

i am going to try to make it to the weardrobe meetup on tuesday night, so if any of you are in the NYC area you should come out!!

much love,

xo audrey

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am going to go to the Weardrobe thing too! Hope to see you there!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, meant to say that this is christine from my Style Pill!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh... audrey, I really hope you make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am going to do my BEST. i have a job interview at 7 pm on tuesday and then am supposed to move a few boxes into my new apartment - but even if it's just for one drink, i'll stop by if humanly possible!

    xo

    ReplyDelete