Thursday, January 22, 2009

i got all my digits

hello! happy thursday! i almost cut off a pinkie in culinary school yesterday, so i am delighted to be typing this with all ten (albeit on heavily bandaged) fingers.

ah, culinary school. it has really become the highlight of my week, and that isn't because the rest of my week is dismal - there is nowhere else where i feel so completely myself, so comfortable, so happy. i feel like i've finally found my niche. it's a beautiful thing.

my camera came today!!! so i am going to have to figure out how to set a timer and find a place in my apartment to take full-length shots. i am extremely excited. i've spent a lot of time walking around williamsburg lately and the place is just screaming to be photographed. i'll do my best.

anyway, for thursday, january 22, 2009:








shirt: bought at urban on sale, embroidered this weekend my moi
shorts: akira chicago
tights: one pair of leggings from urban, a blue pair from welovecolor.com, and the grey are from anthropologie
shoes: payless
necklace: a gift from rachel

more soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment